Floval Flyer XL 24"
The 24" Floval Flyer XL Frame is for the cruiser racer who wants a little extra room and stability. With a 22" top tube, this frame will give you all you need to get out of the gate fast and feel comfortable through the tightest of rhythm sections.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays and 3-D forged dropouts for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo tapered leg Landing Gear forks
- Sealed Tange integrated headset
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- FSA sealed bearing integrated headset
- 3.4 pound frame weight
|Suggested Rider Size||5'6"+ (168cm+)|
|Frame||Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts|
|Fork||Landing Gear 2, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs|
|Headset||Neco Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated|
|Seat Clamp||Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|Accessories||SE Chain Tensioners|
|Weight||Frame: 3.6 lbs / 1.63 kgs, Fork: 2.6 lbs / 1.17 kgs|
HOW TO BUILD YOUR NEW SE BIKE!
SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself.