FLOVAL FLYER 24"
*For US and Canada only. If you are outside of this region, please contact your country's SE distributor.
The 24” Floval Flyer Frame with a 21.2” top tube continues to rule the roost. The geometry is perfect for the cruiser class, and with its bi-oval downtube it’s the stiffest Floval Flyer ever produced.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays and 3-D forged dropouts for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo tapered leg Landing Gear forks
- Sealed Tange integrated headset
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- FSA sealed bearing integrated headset
- Includes SE Racing number plate
- 3.4-pound frame weight
Tag us to be featured on Instagram
|Frame||Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts|
|Fork||Landing Gear 2, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs|
|Headset||FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated|
|Accessories||SE Chain Tensioners, SE Racing Number Plate, Promax QR-1 Quick Release Seat Clamp|
|Weight||Frame 3.5 lbs / 1.57 kgs, Fork 2.6 lbs / 1.17 kgs|
*Specifications subject to change without notice
|A||Top Tube, Actual||21.2"|
|B||Seat Tube, Center To Top||10.8"|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D||Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|G||Bottom Bracket Height||12"|
|Suggested Rider Size||5'4"+ (162cm+)|