FLOVAL FLYER XL 24"
*For US and Canada only. If you are outside of this region, please contact your country's SE distributor.
The 24” Floval Flyer XL Frame is for the cruiser racer who wants a little extra room and stability. With a 22” top tube, this frame will give you all you need to get out of the gate fast and feel comfortable through the tightest of rhythm sections.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays and 3-D forged dropouts for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo tapered leg Landing Gear forks
- Sealed Tange integrated headset
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- FSA sealed bearing integrated headset
- Includes SE Racing number plate
- 3.5-pound frame weight
Tag us to be featured on Instagram
|Frame||Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts|
|Fork||Landing Gear 2, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs|
|Headset||FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated|
|Accessories||SE Chain Tensioners, SE Racing Number Plate, Promax QR-1 Quick Release Seat Clamp|
|Weight||Frame 3.6 lbs / 1.63 kgs, Fork 2.6 lbs / 1.17 kgs|
*Specifications subject to change without notice
|A||Top Tube, Actual||22"|
|B||Seat Tube, Center To Top||10.8"|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D||Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|G||Bottom Bracket Height||12"|
|Suggested Rider Size||5'6"+ (168cm+)|