PK Ripper Super Elite XXL
By far the most advanced PK Ripper frame of all time. The PK Ripper Super Elite XXL frame with a 21.7" top tube comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts. This is the perfect frame to match up with high-end race parts to take you to the top of the podium.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm 3-D forged rear dropouts with built-in chain tensioners and PF30 bottom bracket for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs and closed-end dropouts
- Comes equipped with three different sets of chain-tensioner plates to accept hubs with 20mm, 15mm or 3/8” axles
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- Sealed bearing integrated headset
- 3.5 pound frame weight
|Suggested Rider Size||5'7"+ (170cm+)|
|Frame||Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners|
|Fork||Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts|
|Headset||Neco, Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset|
|Seat Clamp||Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|Accessories||20mm, 15mm & 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters Included|
|Weight||Frame: 3.6 lbs / 1.63 kgs, Fork: 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kgs|
HOW TO BUILD YOUR NEW SE BIKE!
SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself.
I was finally able to buy the larger sized Super Elite PK Ripper XXL frame set before the stock completely sold out.
I really love the look of the Landing Gear fork and they fit my 20 mm hubs perfectly.
The built in chain tensioner was a nice touch by the way. Thanks for designing an amazing bike this year SE !!!
But good look finding wheelsets to go with those 20mm closed dropout forks smh
Really good frame but I now have to buy a different brand frame because you don't make a larger size which more and more riders now need otherwise I would use this frame again as it's just brilliant to ride