If you’ve ever seen Kris Fox ride, you know that he needs a bike that can keep up with his incredible speed and insane heights. And his signature Gaudium does just that. This stylish bike features a double-butted main frame, female axle hubs, Alienation rims, and extra-wide 2.4” tires. This bike is built to blast and take any abuse you can throw at it.
- Kris Fox signature model, 100% Cr-Mo, double-butted main frame, integrated head tube, integrated seat clamp, machined mid-bottom bracket, micro dropouts, removable cable guides and brake mounts
- Full Cr-Mo tapered-leg SE forks with cut-out clearance for pegs
- SE Pivotal seat with lightweight nylon Pivotal seatpost
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with 25-9 micro gearing and 6061 aluminum SE sprocket
- Alienation Deviant and 440 double wall rims
- Innova Mimosa 20" x 2.4" front tire & Innova Big Slick 20" x 2.4" rear tire
- Rear hub with 4-sealed bearings and female axle, front hub with 2-sealed bearings and female axle
- Cr-Mo SE Powerwing bars
- 24.9 pounds
|Suggested Rider Size||5'3"+ (160cm+)|
|Frame||Kris Fox Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double-Butted Main Frame, Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined 73mm Mid BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts|
|Fork||Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset|
|Crankset||3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, SE V-Ridge Cranks, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T Alloy SE Sprocket|
|Pedals||SE Nylon Fiber Platform|
|Wheelset||SE Alloy 36H 3/8" Sealed Female Front & 14mm 4-Sealed Bearing Female Rear Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant Front & Alienation 440 Rear Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver|
|Tires||Innova Mimosa 20" x 2.4" Front, Innova Big Slick 20" x 2.4" Rear|
|Brakeset||Z-Star RX-935D, Clearance For Wide Tires, Soft-Compound Shoes|
|Brake Levers||Promax FS-339, 2-Finger Hinged Alloy|
|Headset||FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated|
|Handlebar||Cr-Mo SE Powerwing Bar, 30" x 9", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep|
|Stem||SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 50mm Reach|
|Grips||SE DSP Grips w/ Rubber SE End Plugs|
|Seat||SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding|
|Seatpost||Pivotal Lightweight Nylon & Fiberglass, 25.4mm|
|Weight||24.9 lbs / 11.29 kgs|
HOW TO BUILD YOUR NEW SE BIKE!
SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself.
Bought mine through America's bike company got a 2017 model 40th anniversary smoothest riding bike I ever had in my life , an excellent bile !
Bought this at a local bike shop before the COVID Bicycle Firesale! Haven't ridden a bmx bike in 22 years. Nothing to compare it to but my old GT Interceptor from my youth. Aside from my wrists, I have had so much fun with this bike re-learning to ride with my 4 year old son (Rides an SE Bronco). I couldn't ask for a better bike. Handles the driveway, skatepark, and street with ease!
Go ahead and try to find another ride that's this tough, smooth, and beautiful... you won't!