PK Ripper Super Elite XL
By far the most advanced PK Ripper frame of all time. The PK Ripper Super Elite XL frame with a 21" top tube comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts. This frame has been ramped up to get you to the finish line first.
Congratulations on your new SE Bike! SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself. Always ask an experienced mechanic about any steps you're unsure of.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm 3-D forged rear dropouts with built-in chain tensioners and PF30 bottom bracket for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs and closed-end dropouts
- Comes equipped with three different sets of chain-tensioner plates to accept hubs with 20mm, 15mm or 3/8” axles
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- Sealed bearing integrated headset
- 3.4 pound frame weight
|Suggested Rider Size||5'5"+ (165cm+)|
|Frame||Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners|
|Fork||Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts|
|Headset||Neco, Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset|
|Seat Clamp||Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|Accessories||20mm, 15mm & 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters Included|
|Weight||Frame: 3.5 lbs / 1.57 kgs. Fork: 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kgs|
HOW TO BUILD YOUR NEW SE BIKE!
SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself.
This is an awesome race frame. The geometry is great it feels amazing on the track. It's also tough enough to handle crashes while racing. You get a frame, fork, seat clamp, and headset with this to get the build going. I wish it came with fork spacers for 3/8 axles though.