PK Ripper Super Elite XL
The PK Ripper has never been stiffer, stronger or faster. The PK Ripper Super Elite XL is the definition of "BMX innovations." The ultra-stiff 6066 aluminum frame comes equipped with features such as a tapered head tube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts front and rear. There is no doubt that this bike will put you on top of the podium.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm rear dropouts, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube and PF30 bottom bracket and built-in chain tensioners
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs, tapered steerer tube and closed-end 20mm dropouts
- Promax Impact 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy crankset equipped with super-stiff oversized 30mm hollow spindle and PF30 bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs equipped with 20mm hollow through-axle on the front and 15mm hollow through-axle on the rear
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Comes equipped with 3/8", 15mm, and 20mm rear chain tensioner adapter plates
- 21.6 pounds
|Suggested Rider Size||5'5"+ (165cm+)|
|Frame||Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners|
|Fork||Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts|
|Crankset||SE Racing 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Crankset, Sealed PF30 Bottom Bracket, 30mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, Alloy 44T Chainring, BCD 104mm|
|Pedals||X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins|
|Wheelset||Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, 20mm Hollow Front Through Axle, 15mm Hollow Rear Through Axle, Alienation Deviant 32H Front & Alienation Black Sheep 36H Rear, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes|
|Tires||Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 20" x 1.95" Front, 20" x 1.75" Rear|
|Brakeset||Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable|
|Brake Levers||Promax SE-342, 2-Finger Alloy|
|Headset||Neco, Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset|
|Handlebar||Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep|
|Stem||Promax Impact, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach|
|Grips||SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs|
|Seat||SE Racing Pivotal Race Seat|
|Seatpost||Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp|
|Seat Clamp||Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|Accessories||20mm, 15mm & 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp|
|Weight||21.6 lbs / 9.82 kgs|
HOW TO BUILD YOUR NEW SE BIKE!
SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself.
I've raced a PK ELITE XL since 2018 and since returning to BMX racing I've done pretty good at the national level getting 3rd, 7th and two 2nd place finishes at the last 4 nationals....the frame is ultra stiff and very responsive. Great out of the gate and accelerates well and nimble in the air......