PK Ripper Super Elite XL
The PK Ripper has never been stiffer, stronger or faster. The PK Ripper Super Elite XL is the definition of "BMX innovations." The ultra-stiff 6066 aluminum frame comes equipped with features such as a tapered head tube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts front and rear. There is no doubt that this bike will put you on top of the podium.
Ship to Home Return Policy
Item(s) in new, unassembled, unused condition and with all original packaging, hangtags, and parts will be eligible for a refund when returned within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping fees apply.
Ship to Store Return Policy
Bicycles can be returned at time of pick-up only. After leaving the store with your assembled bicycle the sale is final. It’s up to the seller you purchased from to initiate the return. Restocking fee may apply.
Congratulations on your new SE Bike! SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself. Always ask an experienced mechanic about any steps you're unsure of.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm rear dropouts, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube and PF30 bottom bracket and built-in chain tensioners
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs, tapered steerer tube and closed-end 20mm dropouts
- Promax Impact 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy crankset equipped with super-stiff oversized 30mm hollow spindle and PF30 bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs equipped with 20mm hollow through-axle on the front and 15mm hollow through-axle on the rear
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Comes equipped with 3/8", 15mm, and 20mm rear chain tensioner adapter plates
- 21.6 pounds
|Suggested Rider Size
|Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners
|Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts
|SE Racing 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Crankset, Sealed PF30 Bottom Bracket, 30mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, Alloy 44T Chainring, BCD 104mm
|X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
|Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, 20mm Hollow Front Through Axle, 15mm Hollow Rear Through Axle, Alienation Deviant 32H Front & Alienation Black Sheep 36H Rear, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
|Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 20" x 1.95" Front, 20" x 1.75" Rear
|Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable
|Promax SE-342, 2-Finger Alloy
|Neco, Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
|Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
|Promax Impact, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach
|SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
|SE Racing Pivotal Race Seat
|Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp
|Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
|20mm, 15mm & 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp
|21.6 lbs / 9.82 kgs
HOW TO BUILD YOUR NEW SE BIKE!
SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself.
Finally got the dream bike from my childhood years. Rides so smooth, so solidly made, catches eyes wherever I ride it. I have brought it to a few local pump tracks but I just don’t get crazy as I can’t imagine putting a scratch on it.
I've raced a PK ELITE XL since 2018 and since returning to BMX racing I've done pretty good at the national level getting 3rd, 7th and two 2nd place finishes at the last 4 nationals....the frame is ultra stiff and very responsive. Great out of the gate and accelerates well and nimble in the air......